Retail Butcher Jobs Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a well-known supermarket chain in Dublin. Our client is a professional Retail group who are recruiting for experienced Retail Butcher in their flagship South Dublin store. Our client is seeking a qualified Butcher who enjoys the working in the butchering trade and is flexible to work weekdays & weekends. There are various contracts on offer, ranging from 15 – 25 hours to 39 hours, and the option of overtime which pays time & a half.
Our client will provide a contract of employment, progression, training and a safe and enjoyable working environment.
Rate per hour will depend on experience.
Our client will pay overtime and offer staff discount and other benefits.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Learning the procedures of ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747