Retail Fresh Food Manager Co Cork City
An opportunity is available for a passionate Fresh Food Manager to join our client, who is a top retail Supermarket group based in Cork City.
Our client is a market leader and has won awards for retailing at the highest level. They have recently opened a new supermarket store on the outskirts of Cork city, and so they are looking for a foodie Fresh Food Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic group, they are excellent at developing managers to senior level in the grocery market. Rewarding salary DOE.
The requirements for this Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing teams
- Butcher experience would be an advantage
- Experience achieving fresh KPI targets.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of this large fresh food department ensures quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Making Rotas
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Attending the weekly meeting to discuss your targets for the week.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747