Our client an iconic well-known Fashion and Jewellery Retail chain is looking to recruit a Retail Supervisor for their store in Stillorgan, Dublin.
Known for their designer Jewellery/ Gift and Fashion brands, this is a wonderful opportunity for a fashion sales orientated Retail Supervisor / Manager to join their successful store.
Our client offers great training and development for the right candidate, coupled with progression opportunities across a variety of their stores.
This Retail Supervisor job would suit a passionate retailer with energy, enthusiasm and excellent man management skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the job of Supervisor include the following
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales and ensuring excellent service is delivered
- Working closely with the Sales Team ensuring all sales KPI’s are being achieved
- Ensure the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Carry regular Team Briefs in order for your team to reach all goals
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your team and your customers
- Ensure excellent retail store standards and Customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
Skills and qualities required for this job include
- Experience in Supervising / managing a team of sales assistants
- Fashion management retail experience ideally within a fast-paced retail environment
- A proven record of achieving KPI’s
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with experience in same
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Supervisor include
- Basic €23-26k DOE
- Bonus based on KPI’S
- Gift Card
- Other benefits
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills for this Retail Supervisor job and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.