Retail Shop Supervisor Dublin City
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a successful high turnover convenience store in Dublin City Centre at present. We are recruiting for an experienced shop supervisor. The ideal candidate for this job should be a friendly enthusiastic Supervisor or Trainee Manager, someone who is responsible for driving sales, managing other staff performances and ensuring the store is well maintained. You will predominately work shifts ranging from mornings, evenings and on a rare occasion shift work as this operates 24 hours during peak days. Full-time position and opportunities for training and further progression.
Responsibilities for this Supervisor job
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the store
- Managing all staff, departments and store in the absence of Senior Management.
- Managing the performance of a selected department.
- Learn to train and develop your team within certain departments
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- You must have a genuine passion for Retail
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Excellent people skills, enthusiastic for working within a team environment
- You must be flexible to the business needs
- Career driven and ambitious.
- Must be flexible to work mornings, evenings and shift work if required
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.