Retail Supervisor – Pharmacy
Our client, an independent retail pharmacy group, is seeking to recruit an experienced Front of Shop Supervisor to join their team in Glenageary, south Dublin.
As Front of Shop Supervisor, you will work along the Pharmacists and the sales team to ensure outstanding customer service to the store’s loyal customers.
OTC/ Pharmacy experience is advantageous, however candidates coming from a cosmetics or fashion background are also considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress their pharmacy career or looking to join pharmacy retail.
This is a 40-hour position working across 4 days within a busy community pharmacy.
Responsibilities of this Front of Shop Supervisor include:
- Providing advice and help to patients and customers
- To deliver excellent patient-centred product advice
- Management of all retail stock items in the Pharmacy, from ordering, pricing to merchandising
- Management of retail sales in the Pharmacy (OTC, Beauty, Skin Care etc.)
- Reporting on the retail KPI’s
- Contributing to the retail strategy by improving products, processes and performance
- In-store marketing and merchandising of all stock items in the Pharmacy
- Opening and closing of the store
Requirements for the job of Front of Shop Supervisor include:
- Experience in OTC/ Pharmacy retail is advantageous
- 2+ years retail experience required within pharmacy/ cosmetics or fashion
- Have a genuine interested in health and wellbeing
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary package: €25-30k DOE
- Excellent training and development
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- 4 day working week
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided.