Retail Supervisor – South Dublin
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and sales orientated Retail Supervisor to join our client, Ireland’s largest selection of sports and outdoor activity gear and accessories! This role is based in their high-profile store in Carrickmines, South Dublin.
Why our client?
The successful candidate will be joining an Irish owned Retailer who showcase some of the world’s most popular outdoor activity sports brands.
You will be joining a fast-paced, high profile store that offers great working hours and every second weekend off.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Retail Supervisor to build their retail career within a busy and customer orientated retail environment.
As Retail Supervisor, you will:
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales and ensuring excellent service is delivered
- Working closely with the Sales Team ensuring all sales KPI’s are being achieved
- Ensure the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Carry regular Team Briefs in order for your team to reach all goals
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your team and your customers
- Ensure excellent retail store standards and Customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
As Retail Supervisor, you will need:
- 2+ years retail management/ supervisory experience in either fashion or non-food retailing
- Proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
Salary package: €24k DOE
- Everyone second weekend off
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated CV and Aislinn will look after your application