Retail Supervisor – West Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Retail Supervisor to join one of Ireland’s most well-known nutrition and well-being retailer. This role is based in their busy store in Liffey Valley, West Dublin.
The successful candidate will support management in delivering superior store and service standards to customers, ensuring an excellent shopping experience.
This is an ideal role for you if you have 1+ retail supervisory experience and have a strong interest in health and well-being.
Responsibilities of this Retail Supervisor job include:
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales and ensuring excellent service is delivered
- Working closely with the Sales Team ensuring all sales KPI’s are being achieved
- Ensure the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and foot fall conversion
- Carry regular Team Briefs in order for your team to reach all goals
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your team and your customers
Skills and qualities required for this Retail Supervisor job include
- Experience in supervising / managing a team of sales assistants
- Passion for health, nutrition and well-being advantageous
- A proven record of achieving KPI’s
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Salary: €23k + 4k Bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Retail Supervisor job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018148747 for a confidential chat!