Shop Floor Team Leader Job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a successful supermarket group based in Dublin. This dynamic retail group has over twenty large supermarkets with exceptional standards and large teams in each. Our client is seeking a number of enthusiastic Junior Managers to join their winning team in one of their Dublin stores.
As the Team Leader of the Shop Floor or fresh food departments, you will be responsible for supporting the senior manager delivering on their department targets, maintaining high standards and driving the sales within your assigned sections.
Our client offers top class training which will help you develop as a senior retailer, they will offer a competitive salary between 26, -28,000 k, 3,000k allowance and all overtime entitlements. There are ample opportunities to develop your skills and progress here.
Responsibilities for this Grocery Supervisor job
- Working closely with department heads, stock controls to ensure the ordering is correct for the store.
- Assisting the Ambient Department Manager in running this extremely busy and large department
- Some rostering duties
- Provide training and assist staff to support them in their role
- Delegate and organise your colleagues in the department in the absence of the Fresh Food Manager
- Conducting regular stock takes to investigate any loss of stock with Stock control or your Department Manager
- Handling customer complaints
- Assisting the Department Managers to ensure they achieve their KPI’s
- Ensure the department is fully food safety compliant and waste is well maintained
Requirements for this Team Leader job
- Must have people Management experience
- An ability to manage in a pressured environment and thrive for success.
- Previous Management experience in a grocery retail convenience or supermarket store
- Must have a passion for retail and working with staff
- Must be flexible to the business needs
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Management job please apply by following the instructions below. If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.