Retail Visual Merchandiser
Our client, who pride themselves on showcasing premium Irish design, are seeking to recruit an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join their team.
A Visual Merchandiser you will support the Creative Manager and Area Visual Merchandiser and be a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic individual.
You must be flexible to work across stores nationwide therefore you must have a full Irish driver licence and a car.
Responsibilities of this Visual Merchandiser role include:
- The ability to design concepts and implement eye catching visual schemes that have a clear impact on sales figures for each store
- Ability to analyse weekly sales reports in order to make key commercial decisions on the shop floor
- Establish and build consistency of visual merchandising and styling across the business
- Work cross functional with buyers and marketing to execute key campaigns across the business
- Providing support to Managers in stores by developing step by step guides on visual merchandising displays
- Ability to manage material and prop spend whilst being cost aware
- A flair for styling mannequins and outfit building
- Maintaining awareness of what is happening in the market with regard to trends and monitoring competitors
- Planning visits to each store frequently to complete store merchandising, visual styling and campaign implementation
- Work with the buying and marketing to ensure promotional products and services are optimised in each store
- Provide coaching to the team’s members in merchandising and visual styling through face to face training or training packs
- The ability to optimising space and fixtures effectively to maximise sales
Requirements for this Visual Merchandiser role include:
- 2-3 years Visual Merchandising experience
- Confident and genuine individual with a can-do attitude
- Visual and spatial awareness
- A flair for colour, styling and being innovative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary €30-33k DOE
- Discount 20%
- Pension contribution of 3%
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.