Rigid Home Delivery Driver
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an Irish Owned Furniture’s Logistics Team as a Rigid home delivery driver, based in Sligo.
If you are an experienced C driver, have great work ethic and a genuine desire to provide excellent customer care at all times, then this job is for you. The successful candidate will provide an efficient home delivery service and will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery to customer’s homes. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, along with a flexible approach, to ensure that customer’s expectations are met and surpassed. The position is based in Sligo but serves adjoining counties as well. If you are interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Responsibilities as a Rigid Home Delivery Driver:
- Always deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Review orders prior to delivery
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Assemble furniture in our customer’s homes
- Remove old furniture where necessary and pre-arranged
- Maintain ongoing communication with Logistics and Customer Service teams
- Maintain personal appearance – must wear uniform
- Conduct inspection of vehicle before departing
Requirements as a Rigid Home Delivery Driver:
- Must have experience driving trucks, full clean “C” driving licence, all CPC certs and driver’s tacho card
- Must have a good knowledge of county road networks and a familiarity with area within the province
- Fit and healthy – this is a physically demanding role as heavy lifting is involved daily
- 1-year Home Delivery experience preferred but not essential, as training will be provided
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment are Ireland’s leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this Rigid driver job.