Sales Administrator – north Dublin
Opportunities for two enthusiastic and capable Sales Administrators are now available in north Dublin with one of our fashion clients. The ideal candidates will have a background in fashion, possess strong IT skill with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Working on our fashion client’s main accounts and reporting to the Sales Manager, you will coordinate between the customer, sales team and our client’s factories.
Responsibilities of this Sales Administrator job include:
- Assist with sales meetings and appointments
- Ensure purchase orders are correct and ensure all information regarding delivery dates, units, size ratio and price are correct and update Sales, Fits, Factory and Critical Path files with this information
- Source fabrics and trims from suppliers and negotiate prices, MOQs and lead times in order to obtain quality fabrics at a competitive price
- Calculate fabric and trim consumption for garments
- Place fabric and trim orders with mills in a timely manner to achieve the best deliveries for customer
- Manage lab dips with the mills
- Examine fabric shipping samples i.e. fabric weight, width, colour and print
- Submit fabric testing in order to meet the customer requirements
- Generate, maintain and send weekly critical paths to buyers outlining progress of all booked styles
- Customer support
Requirements for this Sales Administrator job include:
- Admin experience
- Fashion retail experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Good IT skills
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Salary: €25k & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.