Assistant Job Limerick
Sales Assistants are needed for our client’s modern Fresh Food Retail Shop in Limerick. This is a wonderful opportunity for a customer focused individual to develop their skill set more. Our client is a multi-award-winning retailer that is renowned for offering the best quality fresh foods at affordable prices.
This Sales Assistant job offers a good work-life balance, with a Monday-Friday, afternoons only contract. Salary commencing at €10.00 per hour.
Our client provides top quality fresh food to the hospitality industry, as well as their customers in their stores. This is a modern retail business that offers online shopping services, such as a click and collect and home delivery.
This job is perfect for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities as a Sales Assistant:
- Preparing orders for customers
- Handling cash and card transactions
- Ensuring all Food Safety and HACCP regulations are adhered to
- Providing customers with excellent customer service
Requirements for this Sales Assistant Job:
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety regulations
- A genuine passion for excellent quality food
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Sales Assistant Job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Claire on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.