Sales Assistant – OTC
This is an exciting job opportunity for enthusiastic Sales Assistants to join one of Ireland’s biggest pharmacy retail chains. We have full-time job opportunities for OTC Sales Assistants in Santry/Omni, Dublin.
You will report directly to the Pharmacy Manager and be an enthusiastic, customer driven Sales Assistant.
This is a 20 hour part-time contract with immediate interviews and with a start date in January.
Pharmacy OTC experience is advantageous however all consultative retail sales experience is considered.
Responsibilities of this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- OTC and pharmacy experience advantageous
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€12.50 per hour DOE
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.