Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a well-known Irish retail chain is seeking to recruit a Sales Assistant to join their expanding company for their new store opening in Galway.
As Sales Assistant, you will provide product knowledge to all customers, assisting customers with the selection and purchase of merchandise in order to maximize company sales. You will process customer sales and requests, ensure customer transactions are carried out efficiently and effectively and inform customers of promotions on offer.
The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic and enthusiastic Sales Assistant looking for pace and future opportunities and progression.
This is a full-time role. Flexibility work 5 over 7 is required.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Understand your customer profile & ensure the needs of your customers are met at all times to enhance the overall shopping experience
- Ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards
- Support the management team to drive sales and maximise profit opportunities for the store
- Process accurate customer transactions via POS computer system
Experience required for this job:
- High-energy individual with previous experience working in a retail/customer service environment
- Customer focused
- Friendly, outgoing, and people orientated
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.