Sales Consultant – Dublin city centre
Known for their large selection of top-quality men’s and women’s footwear, our well-known retail client is seeking a Sales Consultant to build and maintain strong relationships with their long-term customer base.
Our client is known for providing a wonderful shopping experience, showcasing a wide selection of top quality footwear and accessories and delivering an in-depth knowledge of footwear trends and brands.
As Sales Consultant you will have a proven track record in providing 5* customer service and have 3+ experience in a highly consultative role.
Responsibilities of this Sales Consultant job include:
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales within the store
- Deliver 5* customer service
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your colleagues and your customers
- Ensure the store is well merchandised
- Aim to achieve sales and targets
Skills and qualities required for this Sales Consultant job include:
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar consultative role
- Knowledge of shoes, leather footwear, fits etc is advantageous
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to build and maintain long term customer relationships
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Salary package: €25-30k
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.