Sales Consultant, Jewellery & Pottery
My client, a well established Irish Retailer of Fashion, Beauty, Gifts, Jewellery and Homewares are looking for a bright and bubbly Sales Consultant for their beautiful flagship store in Dublin City Centre.
The candidate will be sales focused with a real love of providing first class customer service looking to continue out a career with a successful retailer.
Ideally you will come from a consultative Fashion, Jewellery, Accessories, Gifts or Homewares background.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Consultant, Jewellery & Pottery
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience
- Ensure familiarity with the product range
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service
- Help display merchandise as directed
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Consultant, Jewellery & Pottery
- Consultative retail experience
- A bubbly, friendly personality
- A passion for offering 5 star customer service
- €11-€12 per hour depending on experience
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Canteen
Ambyr Medford is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the relevant experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.