Sales Manager, FMCG
My client, Irelands leading wholesale supplier to Retail and Food Service are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for the Retail Field Sales Team.
You will manage your team to deliver the sales and profit targets and grow the retail business across Leinster.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Manager, FMCG
- Set team objectives and targets
- Recruitment, development, performance reviews and succession planning
- Focus on prospecting, new business development and existing accounts
- Manage the debt and margin for the region
- Manage the relationships with customers and suppliers
- Have good working relationships with Supply Chain, Central Billing, HR, IT, Trading, Finance and Telesales
- Report to Head of Retail Sales on sales figures, development plans, account activity, individual’s performance level and competitor information
- To be an active and effective member of the Regional Sales Teams and successfully deliver the business development strategy for each region
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication links with the Regional Sales and Operations teams
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Manager, FMCG
- 3 years plus industry experience
- Degree in Food/Sales/Marketing/Business an advantage
- €55K including bonus
- Company Car
- 21 days holidays
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.