Sales Manager, Food Service
Reporting to the Head of Foodservice my client is looking for a Sales Manager to manage and develop a national field sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business with a great reputation.
I welcome candidates from all locations but some travel is needed to the Dublin head office.
The candidate will have management experience in FMCG, preferable Foodservice.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Manager, Food Service
- Lead a team of 10 business developers
- Manage their performance and ensure targets are achieved
- Deliver your areas sales and margin budgets
- Identify new business opportunities
- Manage credit control
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Manager, Food Service
- Experience in FMCG, preferably Foodservice
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Strong commercial skills
- Results and target driven
- €65K-€70K negotiable depending on experience
- Company vehicle
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.