Sales Manager, Dealer & Fuel Card
My client who have over 200 Forecourts/Service Stations across Ireland is looking for an experienced Sales Manager, Leinster to join their team.
Reporting to Head of Business Development, the primary objective is to identify suitable sites across Leinster for company acquisition.
The secondary objective is to expand the Fuel Card customer base in SME/Corporates.
Knowledge of fuel, fuel card and/or symbol groups would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Manager:
- To develop a close working relationship with all Independent Forecourt customers
- To maintain regular contact with existing Fuel Card customers
- To identify suitable Forecourt sites for company acquisition
- To identify new Fuel Card opportunities through SME/Corporate customers
- To ensure all contract and administrative documentation is completed and terms adhered to
- To report and track fuel card performance against pre-agreed targets.
- To prepare and submit proposals
- To complete site inspections for operation standards and site presentation
- To work alongside marketing regarding POS and brand guidelines
- Monitor competitor pricing
- Provide reports
- To participate in events, trade shows, training programs and other activities
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Manager:
- Knowledge fuel, fuel card and/or symbol groups would be an advantage.
- At least five-years’ experience in a fast-moving business to business sales environment.
- Business development experience and a proven track record of meeting targets
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to build cross functional relationships
- Full clean driving licence
- €50,000 to €60,000 negotiable for the right candidate
- Bonus €5000
- Fully expensed car
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.