Sales Developer, Paving
Our client, a very successful manufacturer and supplier of Paving are looking for a Field Based Sales Developer for Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced in selling products to the construction sector.
Knowledge of paving would be an advantage but not essential.
I am looking for a confident networker who can really hunt for new business and increase sales whilst maintaining positive relations with existing customers.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Developer:
- Generating leads and developing new business
- Creating additional sales opportunities with existing customers
- Liaising with architects, specifiers, construction companies and the end-user
- Providing technical advice and recommendations
- Negotiating on price and margin whilst hitting KPI’s
- Providing quotes and following up to close the sale
- Co-ordinate delivery, installation and payment
- Attending events and trade shows
- Assess market trends and competition
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Developer:
- Knowledge of paving an advantage
- Experienced with selling to builders, developers, architects, engineers etc.
- Sales and target driven
- A proven record of developing new business
- Full clean driving licence
- Salary €40-€45K negotiable for the right candidate
- Company Van
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.