Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager
Excel Recruitment is delighted to be retained to fill this exciting role with our client, which is one of Ireland’s most innovative, entrepreneurial and successful food brands. They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager from the Food industry (Food FMCG, Food Service or Hospitality). Food industry experience is ideal, FMCG or Retail will also be strongly considered.
Our client is a dynamic, driven and competitive business. The company is renowned for driving its business and developing a mass consumer offer coupled with great own brand and constant offers.
Our client is investing significantly in their business, to deliver a stronger consumer proposition and due to this investment they are looking to recruit some significant talent for their team. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, with real opportunities for progression
Scope of the Role: Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Sales & Marketing Manager will have day-to-day responsibilities for the running of the sales & marketing function with a view to increasing sales and market penetration.
You will be responsible for growing top line sales and brand awareness. As the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will have solid leadership experience and a proven track record of delivering innovative, high impact Sales led marketing strategies. This is a great opportunity to work with a market leading brand.
Key responsibilities of the Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Develop and lead the annual Sales, marketing and brand planning.
- Delivering on brand strategy and Promotional activity calendar
- Ensuring an in depth understanding of the consumer shopping habits
- Budget management and ensuring maximum value of all budgets across business in accordance with the marketing plan
- Provide feedback on campaigns and activity- reporting to Board
- Lead and develop the marketing team in the delivery of their marketing/brand plans within agreed budget, timeline and deadline agreements
- Developing and manipulating consumer insight data and using it to maximise opportunity
- Working cross functionally across the business
- Managing and liaising with third party agencies
- Manage a large team of Marketing and Sales Professionals.
- The successful candidate will have 5-7 years previous sales management experience
- Previous experience (3+ years) in a retail Food FMCG, Food Service or Hospitality
- A third level qualification in Marketing or related discipline essential
- Previous budget management, team leading, marketing planning and strategy development experience
- Proven track record in creating innovative and creative ATL/BTL campaigns
- Excellent communication, IT, organisational, influencing, leadership and project management skills essential
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.