Sales Rep, Grocery
My client, a global leader in confectionery are looking for a Sales Rep, Grocery to develop sales and build relationships with retailers and supermarkets across Tyrone, Derry and Fermanagh.
The ideal candidate will live in Strabane, Tyrone but I will welcome applicants outside of this location.
I am looking for someone who has held a similar role and has in depth knowledge of the Grocery and Retail sector.
I will also consider a Merchandiser looking to step up.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Rep, Grocery
- Develop sales and achieve your targets
- Implement and execute the operational field strategy for the Grocery channel
- Contribute to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets
- Educate customers on market and category opportunities
- Make innovation and events huge in store
- Introduce new products
- Implement promotions
- Maintain good relationships with your stores
- Know your competitors and whats going on in the market
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Rep, Grocery
- Knowledge of Grocery and Convenience retail sector
- Result driven
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethic and good communicator
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car
- Pension Contribution
- Holiday accrual with length of service
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.