Sales Support Administrator
My client, based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Sales Support Administrator.
This person will provide the link between the head office support functions and the field sales team, producing the data enabling full visibility of all sales activities. They will also assist with events, presentations, social media and provide support to the sales manager.
The hours are Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Support Administrator
- Providing the sales team information on competitors pricing
- Creating pricing proposals
- Updating the system that records all the sales team activities
- Producing reports for management on the progress and results of the sales team
- Planning, organising and attending events and trade shows
- Supporting the Sales Manager
- Preparing Presentations (PowerPoint) for sales meetings and client meetings.
- Updating Social Media
- Outbounding sales
- Further responsibilities as the role evolves
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Support Administrator
- 3 years plus admin experience preferably in a sales environment
- Highly organised and adaptable
- Proficient in the use of MS suite of products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Be Self-Motivated & pro-active
- React quickly to deadlines and requests for data
- As some travel is require own vehicle is required (with mileage expenses)
- A marketing qualification an advantage
- €28K but negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus after 12 months
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.