My client, are looking for an experienced Sales Support/Coordinator to join their team in Fonthill Business Park.
****In April the office will be relocating to Horizons Logistic Park near Dublin Airport****
This person will work alongside the commercial and marketing teams in analysing data and reports such as buying trends, best-sellers, high-margin products and using this data to improve on sales and efficiency.
Responsibilities for the role of Sales Support/Coordinator
- Identify the most profitable products and increase sales
- Look at ways of reducing stock of poor selling lines
- Ensure best-sellers are well stocked
- Work alongside the marketing team in creating brochures, e-flyers and digital campaigns
- Liaise with the data analyst to identify buying trends
- Analyse sales reports
- Onboard new accounts
Skills & Experience for the role of Sales Support/Coordinator
- ERP and data analysis experience an advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fluent English and excellent phone manner
Salary & Package
- €30K-€35K but negotiable depending on experience
- Benefits discussed on application
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.