Sales Support Representative
My client, a leading provider in Tax Free Shopping are looking for a Sales Support Representative to join their team in Sandymount, Dublin 4.
You will provide full support to the account managers as well as dealing with queries from retail clients.
I am looking for someone with good initiative, very organised, who can think fast on their feet and deal with queries and problems efficiently whilst offering first class customer service.
The hours are Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sales Support Representative
- Managing all inbound queries from the retailers
- Prepare the necessary sales material and packs for the stores
- Assist in preparing the set up and delivery of the Point of Sales equipment
- Provide sales reports to the retailers and account managers
- Conduct weekly Dublin City store visits
- Support the account manager with new store set-ups
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Support Representative
- Use of own car for store visits an advantage but not essential
- Excellent speaking English
- Good IT skills
- Retail experience and advantage
- Admin and customer service experience
- €30K but negotiable depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Free Parking
- Laptop and Phone
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.