SAP Key User
As SAP Key User, you will be responsible for a project tasked with the implementation of quality focused upgrade to our client’s existing SAP system, and you will support their Logistics, Masterdata and Co-packing functions.
Our client’s employees enjoy an autonomous work environment and believe that, their open and collaborative working environment is the basis of their success.
Please note that this is a project role on a 1.5 year Fixed term contract with possibility for permanency.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Focus point for End Users in the Irish Market
- Raise incidents and follow up with Functional Experts and Central teams
- Building effective relationships with key resources to support daily operations
- Proactively assess impact of proposed changes on the local market
- Perform and sign off local testing
- Facilitate and manage successful implementation and adoption of new processes
- Actively share knowledge and best practice to peers and stakeholders
What you need for the role of an SAP Key User?
- 5 years+ relevant experience
- 3rd level qualification
- High experienced using SAP and with regard to system implementations
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Process Management
- Subsidised Canteen
- 22 days holiday
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.