What you will do?
As SAP Key User, you will be responsible for a project tasked with the implementation of quality focused upgrade to our client’s existing SAP system, and you will support their Logistics, Masterdata and Co-packing functions.
What makes our client different?
Our client’s employees enjoy an autonomous work environment and believe that, their open and collaborative working environment is the basis of their success.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of joining a freethinking and innovative organisation, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note that this is a project role on a Fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include;
- Focus point for End Users in the Irish Market
- Raise incidents and follow up with Functional Experts and Central teams
- Building effective relationships with key resources to support daily operations
- Proactively assess impact of proposed changes on the local market
- Perform and sign off local testing
- Facilitate and manage successful implementation and adoption of new processes
- Actively share knowledge and best practice to peers and stakeholders
What you need for the role of an SAP Key User?
- 5 years+ relevant experience
- 3rd level qualification
- High experienced using SAP and with regard to system implementations
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Process Management
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat. SB123