Security & Loss Prevention Manager
My client, one of Irelands largest retailer of Fashion, Homewares and Food, are looking for an experienced Retail Loss Prevention Manager for one of their stores in Galway.
***You must be flexible in working in other stores across Galway as needed***
I am looking for someone who holds a PSA LICENCE and is experienced in managing security, stock loss and risk in a high-volume retail environment.
You will develop, implement, monitor and manage the Security, Cash Office, Health & Safety and Stock Loss procedures within stores.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Security & Loss Prevention Manager
- To deliver the budgeted stock loss target for the store
- To ensure that company policies are adhered to with the correct controls in place to minimise the levels of stock loss in store.
- Implement and manage all cash handling procedures and processes.
- Implement and manage all Health & Safety policies and procedures in store.
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies being in place and adhered to.
- In conjunction with store managers to effectively manage the non-compliance of systems and procedures throughout the store.
- Demonstrating through role modelling how to deliver excellent customer service ensuring the customer service programme is delivered.
- Manage, support, train and develop the security teams.
- Monitor and address any variations to the cost base of the department
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and security and stock loss issues
Skills & Experience for the job of Security & Loss Prevention Manager
- PSA Licence
- Experience managing stock loss and risk in a large, high volume retail environment
- In-depth understanding of retail security and store operations
- Understanding of health and safety in a retail environment
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focused
- Organisational and time management skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Problem solving & decision making
- People management skills
- IT skills
- 26 Days Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking in some stores
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.