Retail Shop Manager job Co Offaly
My client who owns and operates a group of high turnover convenient shops in the Midlands region is expanding their company and are looking to hire, enthusiastic hard-working retail Managers for this growing business. This company is led by a great professional retailer, who will train and develop your retail skills further. You will be giving a lot of autonomy in your role of Manager, to complete the rosters for the store including your own, once the business needs are met. Typical starting times are 6 am to 3 pm, some weekends may be included depending on needs of the business. You should have experience Supervising or Managing in another retail food shop, supervising staff and completing shop orders in fresh foods and grocery is a must. Competitive starting salary will depend on the level of experience.
Responsibilities of the Shop Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store owner on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for the Retail Manager job
- Two years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to the business needs.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747