Grocery Supermarket Retail Manager
Have you a passion for Grocery retail?
Are you looking to progress with a leading retailer?
Do you want to be rewarded well and valued for your work..
Responsibilities of Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Training, development and development of stores large teams
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the store
- Reading and analysing reports and translating this into practical improvements
- Ensuring consistency across brand
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management
- Guiding stores to achieve all KPI’s and targets
- Excelling through health and safety and food safety audits.
Requirements of This Supermarket Assistant Manager Job:
- 2-3 years retail management experience in high volume grocery retail
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.