New Butcher Shops opening Cork
A number of Craft Butchers wanted
Our client is a high-end artisan Craft Butcher chain owned by Irelands most successful and established supermarket group who have over 100 Supermarkets nationwide. Our client is in partnership with this household name and they will be opening over 50 brand new stores nationwide in the next five years. This is an amazing time for a butcher to join this group as there will be ample opportunities to progress with this excellent business. Our client provides training, educational assistance to develop yourself further to Management level, opportunities to learn the back office side of the business and job security as this retailer has an excellent retention rate with its staff. This is a career job that will provide a competitive remuneration package depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job in Cork
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Learning the procedures of ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747