An opportunity is available for a senior Butcher to join one of Ireland’s leading supermarket groups in Cork. Our client is a successful supermarket group. You will be joining an excellent experienced team.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Butcher Job will include:
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to the butcher counter, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards are excellent
- Daily preparation and organisation of a busy butcher counter
- Management of stock waste control
- Training of junior butchers on all aspects of boning and cutting meat
The Requirements of this Butcher Job:
- Full butchery skills including boning and breaking of carcasses
- Must have excellent organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and customer focused environment
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Senior Butcher Job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.