Senior Butcher Job Limerick
An exciting opportunity is available for Senior Butchers to join our client, one of Ireland’s most highly recognised Butchers. Our client is looking for Senior Butchers of all levels, this includes Head Butchers and Butcher Managers. This Butcher Job comes with excellent opportunities to progress and develop within the business.
Our client has won many awards that have recognised their commitment to local sourcing and high standards. Salary between €14-€16 per hour depending on experience.
Requirements for this Head Butcher job:
- Previous managerial experience in a butcher store or with a butcher counter in a supermarket
- Expert skills with boning, cutting and trimming meat
- An enthusiasm for working in a customer-facing environment
- A driven candidate with a strong work ethic
- A passionate candidate with a real interest in Butchering
Responsibilities as Senior Butcher:
- To ensure that all Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are maintained and strictly adhered to
- Delegating tasks to the Apprentice Butchers and the Junior Butchers
- Dealing with customer queries, making any recipe and storage suggestions were possible
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work environment and therefore that all HACCP and food safety standards are met
- Consistently developing yourself within the company
- Full butchery duties including boning and breaking of carcasses
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Head Butcher job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.