Retail Store Manager Limerick
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an accomplished retail manager who would relish this challenging role running a high profile forecourt store with more than four food brands on site.
You will be responsible for driving this business forward and managing all 40 staff within.
This is a very competitive retail chain that has been recognised for their outstanding contributions in fresh foods, standards and customer service.
If you are an experienced manager working in a supermarket or convenience store at senior management level and this job appeals to you, please apply via the link below.
Starting salary DOE – candidates between €40,000 -50,000 will be considered in addition to a €10,000 yearly bonus for this job.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner and Regional Managers
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incur the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that the necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747