Excel Recruitment is seeking a Senior Corporate Events Coordinator for a well-known Dublin hotel and conference centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated events team in a senior role with a view to focusing on a diverse range of large-scale corporate events.
This position would suit an Event Sales Executive or Coordinator with a proven track record in a similar luxury property and strong leadership skills.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Corporate Events Coordinator job include:
- Management of large-scale meetings, conferences and events from enquiry stage
- Ensure a timely and accurate response to all customer enquiries, providing information, quotations, proposals and contracts
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Negotiate packages and drive sales
- Representing the property at trade shows and events
What you need to be considered for this Senior Corporate Events Coordinator job:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Creativity, professionalism and the ability to think outside the box
What’s on offer? Competitive salary and benefits with excellent scope for progression with a growing Irish hotel group, structured Monday to Friday schedule
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you would like to hear more about this or other roles