Senior Fashion Manager – Cork
Our client, one of the largest and most established Fashion and Homewares retail chain in Ireland is seeking experienced commercial and operational Retail Fashion Managers for their Cork Stores.
This is great opportunity for an ambitious Department Manager, Assistant Manager or Store Manager looking to join a large company where opportunities to grow and develop are available.
If you have Ambition, Energy and Drive to succeed within a Fast Paced Fashion environment, then this may be the retail chain for you.
With over 150 stores across the country all locations are considered.
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Retail Manager include
- Drive commercial activity across the Store/ Floors
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives to your team
- Deliver the retail plan with your team through excellent product knowledge and service
- Ensure excellent Visual Merchandising standards is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with your Fashion and home brand managers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers and marketing on Brand promotion and seasonal changes
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all personal and professional goals
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store kpi’s
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store
- Empower your team through responsibility, accountability and success recognition
Experience required for this job of Fashion Retail Manager
- 3-4 years Senior Fashion Management experience
- Experience in managing the Store P&L
- Experience in managing high volume textiles and home
- Turnover responsibility of €3m+
- Managing teams of 20+
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
- 26 days holidays
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application