Are you an experienced senior Grocery Manager with a strong background in Fresh Foods? Would you like a career with one of Ireland’s most established and largest retail groups nationwide? Our client is now recruiting for a number of experienced retail managers, looking for a career in their large organisation. Our client has over 100 large & small supermarkets nationwide that has an annual average turnover of 4 Billion Euros in sales. Our client offers excellent training and career progression to Senior Management. We are looking for passionate and experienced managers, from Supermarket, Butchers, Delicatessen & Catering environments, Managers who have worked in a competitive and challenging customer facing environment. You should be a hands-on, highly ambitious and looking to grow and develop your career within our client’s Grocery Supermarket chain.
Our client offers a progressive career, Starting salary of 32,000k and great benefits DOE
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Ensuring the Fresh Food departments meet their agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the Fresh foods are kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the fresh food departments and ensure all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for the Retail Fresh Food Manager job:
- A passion for Fresh Foods
- Experience in Fresh Food margins
- Excellent Man Management skills
- A flair for fresh foods
- Ability to overcome challenges and drive your department sales
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment.
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747