Grocery Supermarket Manager Limerick
Are you an experienced supermarket Grocery Manager or senior Duty Manager working in a busy retail store with no chance of progression?
Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to work with a dynamic and professional retail group? Would you like a career with one of Ireland’s most established and biggest retail groups in Munster. Our client is now recruiting for a senior Grocery Manager to join their team in Co Limerick. Our client is a major player in the retail industry and has an excellent reputation as one of the best independent supermarket groups in Ireland. This is a senior Grocery Manager role, where you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager with the overall running of a busy grocery department, where you will be accountable for the performances of a large team under you and maintaining high standards across your departments.
This retail group offers job security, a good work-life balance, a chance of career progression and an excellent starting salary for this role.
Key Responsibilities of the Grocery Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage the Profit and Loss.
- Manage all costs and with responsibility for sales and waste targets.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time
Skill & Qualities of the Job of Grocery Manager:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing teams
- Previous supermarket or shop Management experience
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.