Experienced HR Manager – Tyrone / Armagh
There is the option to work from home 2 – 3 days per week so will suit candidates looking for flexibility.
Senior Retail HR Manager Job Available in Tyrone – includes 2 – 3 days working from home.
Requirements for this HR Job:
- Notable experience and proven track record in Retail HR
- Relevant HR Qualifications.
- Experience overseeing the HR operations of a retailer.
- Highly organised and proficient with HR principles.
Our client is a leading retailer with a strong reputation as one of the best employers in Ireland. They are looking for an experienced Retail HR Manager.
We are delighted to be able to advertise this brilliant opportunity with a well known retailer . We would like to hear from astute and professional Retail HR Manager with notable experience in the field.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the way in which the business conducts its relationship with its employees and the trade unions representing them. The HR Manager will work closely with the head of HR while supporting regional HR managers in the delivery of best practice human resource management. The role will also focus strongly on change management and training and development.
The responsibilities for this HR Job:
- Implementing the overall HR strategy.
- Leading and delivering new initiatives across the business.
- Proactively working with senior management and HR managers in relation to developing a strategy that works.
- Offering professional and strategic advice to employees regarding any Employee Relations Matters.
- Providing a solid HR policy and employment law advice to managers.
- Working closely with Trade Unions to establish a strong relationship and positive Employee Relations climate.
- Managing all Trade Union negotiations.
- Working with the HR function and regional managers to introduce and implement change programmes and HR initiatives.
- Articulate the change agenda in a way that is clearly accessible by all concerned.
- Developing training plans.
Please apply below with your CV if you have the correct experience and qualifications. If you are successful in your application Nikki Murran will be in touch.