Senior Interior Sales
Interior Showroom Sales / Manager
Our client, a well-established brand in bespoke furniture and home decor is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Showroom Sales / Manager
This job would suit an Interior Designer or and experienced Sales Consultant with experience and knowledge of home decor, Interior design and interiors sales.
As Showroom Consultant/ Manager , you will be responsible for the day to day management for the showroom, ensuring excellent merchandising standards, organising advertising and marketing campaigns coupled with project management for both commercial & residential contracts.
*This role may require some travel
Responsibilities of this Interior Showroom Sales / Manager job includes:
- Driving sales and offering amazing service across the showroom
- Ensuring the Showroom is commercially merchandised to the highest of standards
- Deliver sales targets through your own personal sales and also through your team
- Identify both commercial and residential opportunities through business development
- Work closely with head office on marketing and advertising projects
- Liaise with the manufacturing team to ensure products are made and delivered on time
- Working closely with head office on marketing campaigns, commercial contracts and bespoke furniture time lines
Skills and qualities for this Interior Showroom Sales / Manager job include:
- 3+ years’ Retail Sales Management experience essential
- A proven track record in meeting sales and targets
- Knowledge of soft furnishings, interior design, and bespoke furniture is advantageous
- Strong organisational and communication skills to ensure consistency of standards
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays essential
- Interior Qualification advantageous
Salary package DOE
Basic plus excellent showroom commission
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.