Search for your next opportunity
My client, a highly successful online retailer, is seeking an analytical Senior Merchandiser to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a Merchandising role. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a progressive fast-growing company. This role is based in the Netherlands.
- Salary €60-80k doe
- Agile Working
- Relocation package
Responsibilities of this Senior Merchandiser role include:
- Accountable for ensuring stock is managed within stock targets set by MT.
- Highlight risks to the Head of Merchandising in a timely basis to effect changes.
- Accurate forecasting of seasonal stock.
- Managing terminal stock within agreed levels.
- Managing Jobbing levels within agreed targets.
- Constantly reviewing stocks vs sales performance and reacting accordingly.
- Identify in-season opportunities and work with the team to use the OTB process to deliver additional sales.
- WSSI Management – ensuring sales forecasting/stock and intake are forecast correctly.
- Ensuring the WSSI is updated and forecasted monthly to allow effective trading decisions to be made.
- Releasing markdown within the OTB plan and proposing release outside the plan by the department.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all suppliers to ensure a cooperative approach is always maintained.
Requirements for this Senior Merchandiser role include:
- Experience working within a fast-paced Merchandising role.
- Be flexible with workload management of priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation, and ownership.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.