Senior Project Manager Leinster
Are you a Supermarket Manager looking to go on the road and step up to Area Manager role? This job is ideal for a Retail Manager looking for better working hours and multi-site responsibility.
If so, Excel Recruitment have the job you are looking for. Our client is looking for a candidate with multi-site experience and a strong focus on high turnover.
Requirements of Senior Project Area Manager will include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong background in retailing.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- A high degree of efficiency and accuracy while working to tight deadlines.
Duties of Project Area Manager job in Leinster:
- Effective communication with store managers/company buyer and company directors.
- Ensure that each store’s weekly / monthly & yearly sales targets are met.
- Ensure that all decisions made in Head Office are implemented in store.
- Manage shop managers through support and motivation to achieve sales targets.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Project Area Manager job in Leinster please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.