Senior Delicatessen Manager West Cork
Our client has a renowned reputation for its quality in fresh foods, is recruiting for a senior Delicatessen Manager for their large flagship Supermarket in Cork. This is a highly rewarding job, that offers exciting career prospect as you will be managing one of the most high profile departments within this flagship store that employs over 100 employees just in this store. Our client has a renowned reputation as one of the most competitive and creative independently owned supermarket groups in Ireland. You will be responsible for managing a team of up to 15 staff alone in your department. Our client is an innovating and creative retail group who are constantly investing in infrastructure and its people to ensure the business continues to grow and evolve with an ever-changing market. There are excellent prospects to develop to move on to something more senior or develop with this dynamic retail group.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Role:
- Senior Fresh Food management experience within a busy Retail convenience store or supermarket or catering business, specifically within the cooked foods section.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organising rosters and lunch schedules.
- Experience with Fresh Food costs, managing targets such as waste, margin or shrink Fully HACCP and food safety training
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Shop minding duties, you must be flexible to work one to two evenings a week depending on business needs.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747