Senior Retail Foodcourt Manager Co Laois
We here in Excel Recruitment have an exciting Job available with a top Retail group in Co Laois.
Our client is an award-winning retailer with a chain of successful retail stores based in the Leinster province. We are seeking a Senior Retail Manager to join our client’s award-winning team in their Flagship site. This site employs over 75 staff and has a team of five Managers. As the Deputy of this site, you will support the General Manager with all the day to day runnings of this highest turnover foodcourt site in Ireland. You should be a professional retail candidate holding a senior role in Retail Management, highly organized and resourceful with budgets and have a strong commercial acumen for this senior role.
Rewarding salary and career opportunities on offer with this growing company.
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets in line with the Directors expectations.
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Directors & General Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the site including management and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the site, dealing with all the day to day queries organising and delegating of staff and management.
Skills and experience required for Retail Deputy Manager job
- 5 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747