Senior Retail Manager
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Retail/ Food Manager for our client who are launching a brand-new store in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to lead retail operations in a brand-new store which is part of a renowned food brand that is globally recognised.
This is a progressive opportunity as this company has plans to grow and develop further in Ireland.
The Senior retail manager will need to have prior people management experience as well as a passion for driving sales and delivering excellent customer service.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Your roles and responsibilities as Senior Retail Manager:
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Training, developing and motivating staff members to achieve excellent sales and service performance
- Sales forecasting
- Managing stock control
- Controlling labour costs
- Achieving sales and performance targets
- Staff management and communication
Who you are and what you can bring:
- Experience managing large teams
- Knowledge of food safety and health and safety
- Previous experience in a Management position within retail. Hospitality, food and beverage or restaurants
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience achieving sales targets and controlling costs
- Passionate about customer service
If you are interested in this Senior Retail Manager job opportunity or any other positions on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled with in the strictest confidence.