Senior Sales Assistant – Dublin city centre
Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Assistant to join their premium Irish retail client in Dublin city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Assistant to join a fabulous Fashion and Jewellery & Giftware retailer in the heart of Dublin.
The candidates must have great customer service and engagement skills with experience working in a consultative role.
We are looking for a candidate for a 39 hour contract, working 5 over 7 days and a candidate for a 20 hour contract which is 5 days, Monday to Friday from 12-4pm.
Responsibilities of this Senior Sales Assistant job include:
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales and ensuring excellent service is delivered within the Fashion or Jewellery & Giftware Department
- Ensure your department is well merchandised and in line with store visual merchandising plan
- Aim to achieve KPI’s including Sales, ATV, UPT
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your colleagues and your customers
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all deliveries are processed and ready for sale
Skills and qualities required for this job include:
- 2/3 years Sales Assistant experience
- Fashion or jewellery / Pottery retail experience ideally within a fast-paced premium environment
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Enjoy working in a fast paced
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Senior Sales Assistant include
- Basic hourly rate DOE
- Great Discounts
How to Apply:
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.