Senior Manager Limerick
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for our client who is a well known retail grocery chain. The client is seeking a dynamic Supermarket Manager at senior level for this job.
Our client is a well established Irish owned fresh food retail group that employs over 15,000 people in Ireland and is currently one of the top supermarket chains in Ireland at present. Our client is recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their growing team and support the Store Manager in running a team with an approximately 100 + staff. This company has excellent career prospects on offer, such as progression to bigger stores, Store Management, and project management.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store including management and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the supermarket, dealing with all the day to day queries organising and delegating of staff and management.
- Report and liaise with Store Manager
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 3 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747