Supermarket Trainee Manager Dublin
Are you an experienced supermarket Supervisor or Trainee Manager working in a busy retail store? Would you like a career with one of Ireland’s most established and biggest retail groups in Ireland. Our client is now recruiting for a number of experienced Supervisors or Trainee Managers to join their business as they have big plans to expand. Our client is a major player in the industry and has developed some of the best retail Managers in Ireland. Excellent starting salary, excellent training to develop your retail skills in HR, Man management, P&L and much more. This retail group offers job security, a fair work-life balance, 5 weeks paid holidays, continuous progression to Store Manager that can earn you a salary of 100,000 k +. Ideal candidates will have the below:
The Job of the Grocery Trainee Manager
- Learn the day to day running of the store
- Learn how to manage large teams, communicate less straightforward messages to your team, handle any grievance in a professional manner, and achieve the highest productivity from your team.
- Learn how to properly close down a large supermarket, ensure that it is correctly merchandised and ready for trade the next day.
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager job are:
- Must be highly ambitious willing to work hard, learn and take on challenging tasks
- Self-motivated with an ability to understand and solve problems by yourself
- Excellent communication skills, well presented.
- Must have a clean driving license.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.