Retail Senior Trainee Manager North Dublin
We at Excel Recruitment are now seeking a dynamic senior trainee manager on behalf of our client in the North Dublin location. The trainee will have a genuine passion for Grocery retail and customer service. Our client is renowned for their offering and exceptional customer service and the Trainee manager will be responsible for furthering this.
Typical managment hours, you will need to be flexible to work various shifts.
There is an excellent salary and Bonus package on offer depending on experience.
As a Trainee manager you are responsible for :
- Staff Management: – assisting the Store Manager with managing all staff issues including staff training and the rota.
- Administration – assisting the Ambient Department Manager in the management of all aspects of this fast-paced department in the store.
- Customer Service – monitoring and improving service standards and managing complaints.
- Store Management – monitoring the overall performance of the staff in your store, ensuring they receive the necessary training, and development.
- Merchandise – supporting stock management, stock ordering, stock levels, stock merchandising, product displays to ensure that Company Policy is maintained.
The ideal candidate for the Trainee manager job will have the following attributes:
- People management skills
- A friendly and confident personality.
- An excellent track record in achieving retail sales targets.
- High customer service standards
- An understanding of margin, overheads and net profits.
- Stock management and merchandising skills
- Experienced in ambient departments
- Flexibility regarding working hours/days
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to apply for the job please attach a CV. Please see link below for all available jobs at present or call Luca today on 018148747