Our client in the city centre is looking for a Shift Manager or Senior Trainee Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone with experience in convenience or supermarket retail looking to make the step up to trainee manager or assistant manager depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities of Shift Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards is of the highest standard at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
Requirements for this Shift Manager Job in Dublin:
- Must have 1-2 years management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector.
If you feel that you may not have the required experience for this role, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 to discuss this position and any other positions advertised on the Excel Recruitment website.